Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan
For a convenient way to increase your investment in PNC, enroll in the PNC Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan.
- Easily increase holdings in PNC without brokerage commissions
- Choose automatic reinvestment of all or a portion of cash dividends to purchase additional shares
- Make voluntary cash purchases of additional PNC common shares
- Conveniently sell PNC shares
Obtain a Prospectus and Enroll
Read the Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan for details. You may obtain a prospectus and enroll online at Computershare Investor Center, or by calling Computershare, the Plan administrator, at 800-982-7652.
- Dividend Reinvestment Options
- Full dividend reinvestment
- Partial dividend reinvestment - specify a number or percentage of shares
- Voluntary Cash Purchases
- Contribute $50 to $40,000 per month
- Sign up online for one-time or monthly automatic deductions
- Sell Book-Entry Shares
- Market Order - request to sell shares promptly at the current market price online or by phone
- Batch Order - sell shares by phone or in writing
Note: Participation in the Plan does entail risks and may not be suitable for your circumstances. Please read the Plan prospectus and all materials carefully before deciding whether to participate in the Plan.